How many Pokeballs do you need to store all your Switch games?
If you’re looking for a good, affordable first printer I recommend the Ender 3
Stock up on filament using my affiliate link
Follow me on social media and stay tuned for more prints:
My Recording Equipment:
Download the files for free at
– The spring release I used is actually from a cheap Pokeball I had around at home that you can buy online for a few bucks. Some 1.75mm filament will also work as a hinge that can be opened manually.
– The holes where the wire go in place may not print properly because of how fine they are, so you might have to drill or heat up a pin to puncture the holes instead.
– You’ll need to make sure to remove the support materials where the button clicks into position on the upper and lower inside parts as they can get easily missed. If not the button might be too sensitive.
Printer I’m using is the Wombot Drafter:
You’re free to use this song in any of your videos, but you must include the following in your video description:
Digital Voyage by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (
Disclosure: Some links on this channel are referrals where I can earn commissions from sales
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- All 7 Sacred Treasures and Their Powers Explained! (Seven Deadly Sins / Nanatsu no Taizai)
- CELEBS REACT TO TRY TO WATCH THIS WITHOUT LAUGHING OR GRINNING (Shadowhunters Cast)
- Stick Fight NEW BOSSES vs Hero Stickmen! (Stick Fight the Game Multiplayer Gameplay NEW Update)
- Purple Nintendo Gameboy Color From 1998
- Jewel – Intuition (Official Music Video)