Pat Nat and Danster play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate with a custom twist known as the smash board game (somewhat known?). After doing research, we couldn’t find the creator of this game mode but if someone else knows, tell us so we can credit them.
SMASH BOARD GAME RULES (some existing, some made up):
In the smash board game, each player moves up 1 character for every KO they got in the last match. All players start by picking random. Whoever the character ends up being is the one they have to pass on the character selection screen. Eventually a player will make it across the entire character board and will have to win the final match as random to claim the victory.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- All 7 Sacred Treasures and Their Powers Explained! (Seven Deadly Sins / Nanatsu no Taizai)
- CELEBS REACT TO TRY TO WATCH THIS WITHOUT LAUGHING OR GRINNING (Shadowhunters Cast)
- Stick Fight NEW BOSSES vs Hero Stickmen! (Stick Fight the Game Multiplayer Gameplay NEW Update)
- Purple Nintendo Gameboy Color From 1998
- Jewel – Intuition (Official Music Video)