This is a capture of me playing through the Ion Class Sunahara League in FAST Racing League for the Wii. This is a downloadable WiiWare title. I’m using the Kan Y.
My prior footage of this game didn’t do it justice. Back when I rendered my old footage in Sony Vegas, I didn’t realize that I needed to disable resampling, so the footage ended up being blurry and having some annoying ghosting effects. Also, the game runs at 60 frames per second, but at the time, Youtube only supported 30 fps.
With Youtube’s new support for 60 fps, I decided to record some new footage to really show off this game at its full framerate. I got this game on its release date in 2011 and have been playing it off and on ever since. It’s one of my favorite WiiWare titles, and probably the most technically impressive WiiWare game I’ve seen.
This game is pretty damn hard on Ion difficulty, but I managed to get first place in every race once again without using any launch ramp shortcuts. I also didn’t crash.
Storm Creek in particular was really, really difficult. This was the first and only time I placed first on that track while playing on Ion Difficulty in the full league. I had to collect two boost tokens at a time in certain spots and even then I still barely managed to place first. That’s how brutal the AI is in this game. I hope you like the new footage.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- All 7 Sacred Treasures and Their Powers Explained! (Seven Deadly Sins / Nanatsu no Taizai)
- CELEBS REACT TO TRY TO WATCH THIS WITHOUT LAUGHING OR GRINNING (Shadowhunters Cast)
- Stick Fight NEW BOSSES vs Hero Stickmen! (Stick Fight the Game Multiplayer Gameplay NEW Update)
- Purple Nintendo Gameboy Color From 1998
- Jewel – Intuition (Official Music Video)