Make games for Zoom and Skype here at
Make your cloud staff meeting a little more fun by hosting a virtual trivia game. With TriviaMaker, you can create games with a format of GRID, LIST, WHEEL, or Multiple Choice. All you have to do is create a game at TriviaMaker.com, then share your screen in your chat and host the game like a pro!
Check out a more in depth tutorial here:
You could also use things like:
– ezTalks Meetings
– Google Hangouts
– OnStream Meeting
You just need to make sure that you can “share your screen” with the team.
– How to split up teams and see who is responding –
For now there are only 4 teams allowed (more coming soon), so I would think of ways that your group could be split into 4 teams (or less). For instance, Men vs Women, Sales vs Techs, etc.
OR you could split them alphabetical by last name: Team 1 is last name A-F, team 2 is G-M, team 3 is N-S, team 4 is T-Z.
Then, I would give each team a chance to answer 1 question at a time. Team 1 does question 1, and then it’s the next team’s turn on the next question, and so on. They can talk about it as a group and then answer. Maybe each team has a spokesperson, etc.
OR you could send them in to the breakout rooms to think over their answers and then bring them back.
OR you could simply have them use the chat, and whoever puts the right answer in the chat first wins.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- All 7 Sacred Treasures and Their Powers Explained! (Seven Deadly Sins / Nanatsu no Taizai)
- CELEBS REACT TO TRY TO WATCH THIS WITHOUT LAUGHING OR GRINNING (Shadowhunters Cast)
- Stick Fight NEW BOSSES vs Hero Stickmen! (Stick Fight the Game Multiplayer Gameplay NEW Update)
- Purple Nintendo Gameboy Color From 1998
- Jewel – Intuition (Official Music Video)